Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seek Intently

This resonates with me:

"It is age old to want to fit in–but only those who listen closely, who seek intently, will have the blessing and privilege to hear Him, to see His ways and to live in the grace that only comes from resting in Him, and obediently walking by faith."

This post rings so true for me. Its author and her book have had great impact in my homeschooling and living- learning. I am currently reading Dancing With My Father and finding truth and joy in the pages. Finally, I am looking forward to starting a study of The Mission of Motherhood at the end of the month with a group of amazing Christ followers.

Jeremiah says "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you..." Are you seeking? The book studies I am doing don't replace my time in God's Word and my quiet time alone with Him. My reading and studies are often slow going as time is at a premium!

This year I am challenged to abide - I want to soak in His presence, build my nest near His alter,so that I can know Him more and find more of Him in my days...hours...moments. Will you join me?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am the very blessed wife of my best friend. The humble mother of five precious children. Walking a life-road that is more amazing than I could ever imagine.